General groups of 20 or more are admitted at discounted rates. When the group is visiting on a school education-related activity, the group leader is admitted without charge (advance application required). For special guided tours by museum staff, please contact us in advance and fill out the application form (see below). Guided tours in English are not currently available.
Instructions for submitting general group tour application form (in Japanese only).
- Download the application form for groups (see our Japanese site)
- Fill in the information requested (in Japanese please) and send the form by fax to the General Affairs Department, Museum of Fine Arts, Gifu at 058-271-1315.
- When your group is assembled, give your group name at the information desk.
School education-related groups
(day care centers and kindergartens; elementary, junior and senior high schools)
- Please call the museum and ask for the “Education and PR Section” (Kyoiku Fukyu Tanto). Give the following information about your group:
1) Date and time of visit
2) Name of the group
3) Phone number of group leader
4) Exhibition(s) you wish to tour
- Download the application form for groups and the application form for exemption of the admission fee (see the Japanese site)
- Fill in the information (in Japanese please) requested and fax the forms to the General Affairs Department, Museum of Fine Arts, Gifu, at 058-271-1315.